I mean, seriously!?!?!?!?!?!?! You're a fucking bitch!
Why am I so pissed off you may ask? Because today I was accused of a whole lot of stuff. First, I was accused of being a racist. Then they had the nerve to accuse me of being homophobic. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!? Two things I MOST DEFINETLY am NOT!!!! I have two best friends. One is black. And one is gay. These people obviously dont know me. Go ahead and accuse me of being a bitch, because, guess what? I am! But DO NOT accuse me of being those two things. I get extremely defensive when I hear people make negative comments on those two things. I have even got into a few fist fights over it. So dont go accusing me of them. UGH! I think I should have been an actress instead of a nurse because they think it didnt affect me. Dont get me wrong, it did. I have cried about it for a couple hours now. Im hurt. Ok, Im beyond hurt. I just cant believe someone would accuse me of this.
So tonight is a night made for Jack. Jack Daniels, that is. He always makes me feel better.
~Luci
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Really?
Posted by Luci at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment