BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 9

Day 9 ~ Favorite Musical

Im actually going to go with my 2nd favorite musical since my favorite one fits a better choice later in the month. Im going with The Phantom of the Opera. I have always loved the music from the play but I was skeptical about it when I heard they were making it into a movie. I needed not be. Gerard Butler, before 300, was gorgeous. And his singing is amazing. And Emmy Rossum was only 16 when filming. Its amazing how the movie turned out. And they did justice to music. And who knew that Minnie Driver could sing? Not me. And dont forget to check out Patrick Wilson (he plays Raoul) on Fridays in "A Gifted Man." I love this movie. I recommend it to everyone, even if you hate musicals.

Oh and I recommend the book, too.



~Luci

0 comments: